Skip to main content area.
Click to call. 4692137269

Session Times:

Mon. - Fri: 5:30 AM, 6:15 AM, 9:30 AM, 5:30 PM, 6:15 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM, 8:45 AM, 9:30 AM

CLAIM YOUR FREE TRIAL

Why Choose Us?

A 30-minute workout is 2% of your day, so we're not here to convince you that the time you spend with us should be the most important thing in your life. We want to train you to be the best you can be for the other 98% of your day. We train champions--champion husbands and wives, champion moms and dads, champions at work and school. Because putting in that 30 minutes a day at Plano Fit Body Boot Camp means you'll be better everywhere else you go.

Welcome to the best 30-minute fat loss boot camp. Challenge your body, push your limits, and discover your true potential with Plano Fit Body Boot Camp. We believe in offering more than just a workout — we offer results. See real change. Have fun. Get motivated. Sign up today to get started.

Client Success Stories

Testimonials

  1. CONSISTENT STRENGTH TRAINING

    After the lack of results I’d get on an elliptical or treadmill discouraged me, I decided to change my routine and take on the challenge of boot camp. Fit Body Boot Camp added consistent strength tr…Read More

    NATALIE SMITH
  2. GREAT FOR ALL AGES & LEVELS

    At 52 I decided I needed to make a BIG life change. Being overweight was making me lack self-confidence and feeling unhealthy. The workout at FBBC was tough in the beginning but I stuck it out and not…Read More

    GLORIA MAYFIELD
  3. I FEEL LIKE A WINNER

    I saw a fitness challenge called the Bod Squad on Fit Body’s Facebook page, so I decided to take a plunge and go for it. This challenge lasted for 6 weeks. I had a few goals in sight: eat clean, wor…Read More

    MARY LECHMAN

Save More With Our Early Bird Special

Get 50% OFF of Unlimited Sessions for LIFE

Enroll Today

Plano Fit Body Boot Camp

7801 ALMA DR
SUITE 133

PLANO, TX 75025

P: (469) 213-7269

info@planofitbody.com

Business Hours

  1. Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
    1. 5:00am – 8:00pm
  2. Sa
    1. 7:00am – 10:00am
Powered by Top Rated Local®